This pioneering course will cover both practical and theoretical knowledge needed for the safe and effective processing of insects for feed products.
The 3 day course is divided as follows:
- Day 1: Introduction to insect value chains and nutritional components
- Day 2: Insect inclusion in feed milling processes and quality / technical considerations
- Day 3: Insect sourcing, processing and technical applications
Fully English taught.
This comprehensive course is aimed at professionals with a background in feed / food technology, including:
- R&D professionals
- Feed millers
- Product developers
After completing this course, participants will be equipped with essential knowledge to move forward with insect-based feed development.
Developed in collaboration with:
- Preliminary dates: 8,9,10 December 2021
- Location: On-site at Feed Design Lab (Wanssum, Netherlands and 1 day at Mol, Belgium)
- Group size: 15