- Basics on insect biology in relation to rearing
- Insects and market opportunities:
- Insect production: Status of Production and Technology.
- Preconditions: Legislation, safety and quality in the Netherlands.
- Research performed at HAS and WUR
Who should attend
Every company which want to start in the insect sector for feed and food on a commercial base can benefit from this lecture, business related to insect rearing for feed and food. The lecture is given by Wageningen University and Research Centre (WUR), HAS University of Applied Sciences and NGN.
Date, time and location
February 18, 2016. 9.30 – 17.30 at Wageningen University and Research Centre
€ 225,- (Ex VAT) Lunch at Restaurant of the future – Wageningen UR –included
To sign up
please send a filled in registration form to: email@example.com
You will receive instructions for payment and further information.